Start a new topic

Payment

I offered a ride and completed the same. The passenger paid for the same online. But it still shows that the ride was never started also where I gave my bank account details and paytm account on the app. But the payment is not credited yet.

14 people have this problem

Still am not received my last trip booking payment plan kindly do the needful
I have completed my ride but still I didn't get my online payment given by the customers. Where the payment is gone . Customer says the ride amount is debited from his bank account. How much time it will take to credit this amount in my bank account .

1 person likes this
No am not facing this problem but still am not received incentives total 2500rs they are committed with me

1 person likes this
I've not received my payment for the rides which I've completed on 19th may.. what to Do?? From where should I get the payment??
Am also not received my incentive amount from last one and half month I don't know why they are not released I called soo many times but it's no use

I offered a ride and completed the same. The passenger paid for the same online.

i offered a ride on 3rd june 2017 from delhi, kashmeere gate to chandigarh tribune chowk, but i have not received my payment of Rs  2152/-, no amount credited in my bank account. no support from goibibo ryde.

I have completed my trip today but still not received the payment
Sahin tour and travels mumbai vikhroli
Sir I'm a vendor from Hyderabad, I'm sorry to say that my trips payment of last 26th April is pending and I mailed to support team so many times but no response from them, they are creating a ticket for my mail and in that mail it's written that they will solve the issue with in 24 hours but no response or calls from customer care or ibibo team
Login or Signup to post a comment