Start a new topic

all the time not getting bookings

All the time I don't get the booking only message show oops booking already taken you all the time cash booking give to another your special corporate venture please I am requesting you solve my problem in EZ then I can accept the trips and cash trip specially cash trick repeat I need the money and I want to work your company please favour me and give me immedate cash bookings

6 people have this problem

All the time I don't get the booking only message show oops booking already taken you all the time cash booking give to another your special corporate venture please I am requesting you solve my problem in EZ then I can accept the trips and cash trip specially cash trick repeat I need the money and I want to work your company please favour me and give me immedate cash bookings
Sir Mere App pe duty nahi aa rahi hai aati hai to accept nahi hoti please my problem solve kar do sir
I am facing same problem
Also I have same problem
I am not getting booking. All times I get the massages " oops , another partner assumed" . Please solve the matter.
Same problem sir
I am not getting booking. All times I get the massages " oops , another partner assumed" . Please solve the matter.
Same problem From the beginning when I was attached my Car with goibibo till now I  couldn't  able to pick up any trip, every day  I am receiving more then 50 trip alert SMS but  it always showing all ready pickup.  please check once  if any fault there is and help me to get the trip assignment without fail.
Sir ji AP duty receive nahi ho rahi hai uske liye kuch batao sir kya hoga
Sir ji koi booking accept hi nahin Hoti all times another partner already accepted so please help me
Login or Signup to post a comment